We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every user who visits this website and every user who makes an enquiry through or interacts with this website. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit this website, what we do with that information, and how you can access or change the information we have.
Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to our website visitors in the following ways:
- The information you give us. For example, some functions on this website such as contact us forms require you to enter your personal data like your name, email address, telephone number.
- Information we get from your use of our website. We collect information about the pages of this website you use and how you use them, like the journey through multiple pages of our website, or how long you spend on a specific page. This information includes:
- Device information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with the forms you submit.
- Log information When you use our website, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our website, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information, such as your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or you if you have previously submitted a form via our website.
- Device information
When you use our website, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and mobile towers.
Cookies and similar technologies
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with us, such as advertising services or features that may appear on other sites. Our analytical products help us analyse the traffic to our websites and apps.
You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. The browser you use not only allows you to see the cookies that you have got but also allows you to control their use.
You can control them by allowing them, deleting them individually or deleting all of them. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies altogether. If this option is selected, you should be aware that many websites will not function properly or at all.
It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for your consent before each cookie is set on your device. This gives you control over what is set on your device, however, has the drawback of slowing down your browsing experience.
There are different levels of control too. You are able to prevent just third party cookies being deployed, and some even allow you to block specific companies you do not wish to deploy a cookie, instead of selecting all companies.
In order to manage your cookies, please refer to your browser’s help guides and follow their instructions.
How we use information that we collect
We use the information we collect from our website to maintain and improve our services and marketing. We also use this information to offer you more personalised website user experience.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our website. One of the products we use to do this is Google Analytics.
We process personal information on either our servers in the UK and the USA so we may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- You can contact us to find out whether we store any data specifically about you.
- You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.
We comply with the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom. We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your personal information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry, interaction or order.
Whilst any personal information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared by our approved contractors or agents, in order to inform you and/or produce relevant services.
If you do not wish to receive this information from us or our associates or wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted through the website please send an email to the email address email@example.com.
Information that we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of our company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect our company and our users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that websites own privacy statement.
We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
This website validates as strict XHTML and the CSS validates as an interoperable Web page. W3C is the world wide web authority regarding standards and compliance for websites.